Bezel 8mm rivolis using RounTrio beads and Toho or Miyuki bugle beads, and then embellish them with AVA and button beads, seed beads and some more bugles to make this this gorgeous bracelet!
The tutorial is suitable for intermediate beaders and on. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. There are diagrams for each step to show you the pattern, and also a few photos so you actually see how the beadwork looks at a certain point.
Materials needed for this beading tutorial (colors are provided in the tutorial):
(2g) 15/0 Miyuki round seed beads, Metallic Dk Bronze – code 457
(2g) 11/0 Miyuki round seed beads, Metallic Dk Bronze – code 457
(20) 8/0 Miyuki round seed beads, Metallic Dk Bronze – code 457
(120) 3mm Toho bugle beads, Bronze – code 221
(20) 4mm button beads, Jet Bronze
(20) 6mm RounTrio round beads, Pastel Lime
(20) 10x4mm AVA beads, Crystal Amber Full
(5) 8mm Swarovski rivolis, Crystal Bronze Shade
(2) 5mm jump rings, Gold or Bronze
(1) single strand clasp, Gold or Bronze
Size 12 beading needle
Size 6lb Fireline beading thread
Total lenght of bracelet is 6.7 inches (17cm) long, without jump rings and clasp.
After confirmation of payment, you’ll receive an email containg a link to direct download the file on your computer. Or create an account and download your tutorial from it, after signing in. If you have any questions, please email me.
You are welcome to sell the items made following the beading tutorial you have purchased. Please see my Terms and Conditions.
© Szidonia Petki